Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface
If you're looking for a one-stop-shop for home recording, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD USB 2.0 audio interface is worth checking out. Perfect for singer-songwriters, the U-Phoria UMC202HD gives you two astonishingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, as well as the connectivity you need for your guitars, keyboards, and other devices - all in studio-grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Make no mistake, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD USB 2.0 audio interface is a value-packed studio-in-a-box!
One of the things that really makes the Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD USB 2.0 audio interface stand out is its genuine MIDAS preamplifier technology. Known throughout the world of live sound for delivering ultra clear sound with plenty of headroom, MIDAS preamps are among the most popular mic pres on Earth. What's more, these preamps come standard with +48V phantom power onboard, so you can use your choice of quality condenser microphones with your U-Phoria UMC202HD.
The Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD USB 2.0 audio interface mix control gives you zero-latency input monitoring, letting you experience your performance clearly, with no delay or lag in the returning signal. It's a fact - if you can't hear yourself properly, your performance will suffer. Luckily, the U-Phoria UMC202HD is designed to bring out your best!
- Quality 2-channel USB 2.0 recording interface for your Mac or Windows PC
- Combo inputs with MIDAS preamp lets you plug in any mic-, line-, or instrument-level gear
- +48V phantom power lets you use studio condenser microphones
- Switchable input pads accommodate even extremely hot line-level signal
- Record in up to studio-quality 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Direct Monitor function provides latency-free input monitoring
- Includes Tracktion DAW and 150 downloadable instrument/effect plug-ins