Fender Classic Series 60's Stratocaster Neck 21 Frets - Pau Ferro 0991003921
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Stratocaster® guitar maple neck features a comfortable "C" profile and 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and vintage-style heel-adjust truss rod.
The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a gloss urethane finish offers smooth playability. For true Fender® authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, with genuine "Original Contour Body" headstock decal.
- Vintage "C" shape maple neck
- Pau ferro fingerboard with 7.25" radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style heel adjust truss rod
- Six two-screw mount tuning machine holes
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .800” (20.32 mm), 12th Fret - .900” (22.86 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter: .358” (9.09 mm)
Brand new in sealed factory packaging, Vision Guitar is an authorized Fender dealer!