Free The Tone CU-6550LNG Instrument Cable 3m (10 Foot) Right Angle To Straight
Free The Tone CU-6550LNG Instrument Cable 3m (9.8 Foot) Right Angle To Straight
The cables that FREE THE TONE has been making as custom cables on a limited basis for professional musicians are now available to everyone as the CU-6550. The same three master cable craftsmen who have been fabricating cables for professional musicians in the past will now provide you with the same quality cables. It is well known that the sound and durability of cables is affected by processing and fabrication technology. FREE THE TONE achieved the CU-6550 cable by individually pursuing relevant points such as sound quality, durability, flexibility, weight, etc.
This is a warm sounding cable for instrument use with amazing clarity that transmits all the nuances of the vibration of your strings. The basic concept in developing this cable was ÒThe sound that makes you want to keep on playing!Ó You will experience a sound that is as close to the raw sound of your guitar or bass as possible. All of the characteristics of your guitar or bass will be maintained while at the same time, any harsh electrical noise picked up by the pickups in your instrument will be eliminated.
- Model: CU-6550LNG
- The long plug type is ideal for a Stratocaster deep-hole type jack.
- The plug used on the CU-6550 has unique wave shape grooves in its body to provide proper hold for plugging/unplugging.v
- The inside of the plug also has a special shape unique to the FREE THE TONE product. The tip (hot) inside the plug has a tongue shape connection terminal and a large ground contact area is provided for connecting the core and ground wires, and as a result, the sound quality and intensity is improved compared with other plugs.
- The sleeve to which the shield is connected has a blade to clamp the cable firmly and this reduces the possibility of breakage.
- Conductor Size : 0.25mm_
- Construction : 50/0.08A OFC (No/mm)
- Insulation Thickness : 1.63mm(±0.05)
- Inner Jacket Thickness : 0.25mm
- Shield Diameter : 5.00mm
- Jacket Thickness : 0.75mm(±0.10)
- Diameter : 6.50mm
- Maximum conductor resistance(20ûC) : 100_(½/km)
- Capacitance(1kHz)_Approx.80 (pF/m)