Faber3028 ABRH Bridge Fits ABR1 Bridge Posts Gold Finish & Brass Saddles
Perhaps the most vintage correct replacement bridge available on the market today! Flat top saddles provide tight, 100% mechanical contact in the ABR frame. Designed for Gibson Historics or other Gibson guitars with ABR-1 bridge posts as well as any guitar using 6-32 sized bridge posts with 2.9″/73.6mm spacing. Will not fit Gibson guitars with Nashville bridges.
- Faber ABRH Bridge - Gold Finish & Brass Saddles (3027)
- Alloy: 70% zinc, 30% aluminum
- Length: 3.31"/84.1mm
- Saddle radius: 12"
- Post spacing: 2.898"/73.6mm
- Post hole diameter: .144"/3.65mm
- String Spread (center-to-center, outer saddles): 2-1/16"/2.0625"/52.39mm
- More vintage correct look, no retaining wire!
- Removable saddles for replacement or to cure intonation issues
- Solid and rattle-free!
- Stud spacing: 3.25"/82.55mm
- Stud opening: .32"/8.1mm
Condition: These are brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized Faber dealer.