Free The Tone EFS-4 External Footswitch for ARC-3
Connected to the E1ÐE4 terminals on the ARC-3, the EFS-4 allows the user to recall Program Presets PS8, PS9, and PS10 (initial configuration) which cannot be recalled from the main unit. By assigning various functions such as switching an effects loop on/off to the E1ÐE4 terminals, the user can make full use of the features already implemented in the ARC-3 and can construct a more flexible sound system.
- Preset numbers PS8, PS9, and PS10 can be recalled (initial configuration).
- By assigning effects loops (L1ÐL8) to the terminals, individual effects loops can be turned on/off at any time even in Preset mode.
- Up to four different control signals can be sent by assigning CSW1Ð8, CTL1Ð6, MUTE1, and MUTE2.
- Controls: 4 x Momentary footswitch
- Terminals: 4 x Standard 1/4_ phone jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H, incl. protrusions): 116 x 138 x 69 mm (4.57 x 5.43 x 2.72 in.)
- Weight: approx. 500 g (1.1 lbs)