Free The Tone HB-2 Heat Blaster Distortion Pedal
The high-cut switch attenuates the presence frequencies in order to produce a mellow tone that retains good projection. With the high-cut switch engaged you can use the tone control to achieve the required degree of projection. This type of setting is ideal for solos. The low-cut switch attenuates the low frequencies, making it easy to attain an ideal blend with bass and drums for a well-balanced band sound. The low-cut switch affects low frequencies that normally cannot be adjusted using amplifier tone controls.
A special true bypass circuit is adopted to switch the effect on and off, so the signal only passes through one set of contacts when bypassed.
- Input Impedance: 330k½
- Output Impedance: 10k½__
- Controls: DRIVE, TONE, LEVEL, Hi Cut Switch, Low Cut Switch
- Connectors: _-inch phone jack (INPUT and OUTPUT), DC9V input jack (AC adaptor jack)
- Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: DC9V, 7mA applox.
- Dimensions: 123 (D) x 100 (W) x 52 (H) mm_(including footswitch, jack and rubber feet)
- Weight: 330g approx. (Not including battery)