Free The Tone IF-1D Iron Forest Distortion Overdrive
Free The Tone IF-1D Iron Forest Distortion
The Free The Tone standard effectors are a new series of effects pedals based on the best of advanced technology and extensive experience by the designer who has been building system racks and handmade custom effects for top musicians for many years. These new pedals represent an advance in development standards focusing on every aspect of the design from the state-of-the-art circuitry to the layout of the chassis.
Long sustain is an important factor in any distortion pedal. However, most players want a full, powerful tone that stands out from the rest of the band but still provides tons of sustain. The IRON FOREST pedal makes that possible.The IRON FOREST has a harmonically rich sound with the tone of every string remaining beautifully clear and distinct. This pedal was designed to respond to every subtle variation in the playerÕs touch to reproduce even the most emotive playing.
- A newly developed and very special input circuit HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) Circuit is included to prevent guitar signal degradation even when bypassed.
- The IRON FOERST distortion pedal has a tonal range similar to a wind instrument and will not be overpowered by the rest of the band.
- It is an extremely versatile distortion pedal with a wide gain range and a two-stage EQ (Treble, Bass).
- It provides over-the-top distortion while still remaining sensitive to the guitar volume
- It delivers much more dynamic range for the DC9V power supply than would normally be expected, and also has a very low S/N ratio.
- Reliable, high-quality parts are used to ensure long life and stable sound.
- Controls: GAIN, TONE, TREBLE, BASS, LEVEL
- Connectors: 1/4-inch phone jacks (INPUT and OUTPUT), DC9V input jack (AC adapter jack)
- Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: DC 9V, 9mA approx.
- Dimensions: 115(D) _ 72(W) _ 50(H)mm (including footswitch, jack and rubber feet)
- Weight: 240 g approx. (Not including battery)