Fryette Power Load Variable Reactive Load Box Cab + Mic Emulation
The Fryette Power Load™ combines the variable reactive load of the Award-winning Fryette Power Station® coupled to a tunable analog Cab + Mic Emulation system that allows you to silently record your favorite cranked tube amplifier. The Power Load allows you to fine tune the reactive behavior your amplifier response, and the response character of the Cab + Mic Emulation for unprecedented control of your recorded performance.
Professional-Quality Headphone Amplifier
You can run your favorite tube amp into the Power Load, cranked, for silent headphone practice. The stereo effects loop in the headphone amplifier allows you to insert delays and reverb into the headphone mix. You can also connect a stereo music source such as a CD or MP3 player or group practice mixer using the Program Input for an unprecedented level of performance.
For live performance you can place the Power Load in between your amp and cabinet, sending the XLR with Cab + Mic emulation direct to the Front of House PA and Monitor board. No cabs? No Problem! You can crank your favorite amp silently, delivering dynamic consistent tone direct to the console.
The Power Load offers incredible dynamics, feel and studio-quality performance in a convenient, affordable and lightweight package that sits neatly on top of any head or combo amplifier. The signal path is 100% analog, therefore has no digital-conversion latency. With thousands of Power Stations in the field, you can be confident in the transparency, dynamic feel and reliability of the Variable Reactive Load. The analog Cab+Mic Emulation system, which was evolved from the highly-acclaimed Fryette Valvulator® GP/DI, provides wonderfully realistic and responsive mic’d cabinet tones direct to your interface, mixer or headphones.
- Award-winning Power Station® Reactive Load with Variable High and Low Frequency Response
- 200W Speaker Load Capacity
- Analog Cab + Mic Emulation
- Silent Recording capability
- Amp In with selectable Input Impedance (4, 8 or 16 Ohm)
- Passive load will operate without external power
- Operates with 12VDC 500 mA power supply
- Phase Reverse Switch
- ¼” AUX input with -10dB pad
- Headphone amp with dedicated FX Loop
- ¼” Headphone output
- XLR and ¼” transformer-isolated direct-only outputs
- XLR and ¼” Cab + Mic Emulated outputs