Nash Guitars Model T-63 Sonic Blue Rosewood Neck Bigsby VSN111
Bodies go through triage before production to keep within our weight and resonance specs. Heavy, ugly and clunky wood is rejected. Necks are of one piece maple or maple with rosewood fingerboard construction depending on the model. Fingerboards are a 10 radius and frets are a Dunlop 6105or similar size. Guitar nut width is 1 5/8. Bass nuts are 1 11/16 on P and 1 _ on J. Neck shapes are Medium C, with an average of .83 depth at 1st fret and .95 depth at 12th fret. Vintage single action truss rods with heel adjust. Nuts are Tusq. All finish is Nitrocellulose Lacquer. No plastics, polys or other materials are used. This applies to the grain filling, undercoating and other prep coats. CTS pots, CRL switches, Switchcraft jacks and Sprague Orange-drop caps are standard.
Nash T-63 Features:
- Model: T-63
- Body Wood: Period Correct Alder
- Color: Aged Sonic Blue Nitro Lacquer w/Matching Headstock
- Neck Construction: Maple w/Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Medium C
- Pickups: Lollars w/Charlie Christian Neck
- Aging Level: Heavy
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- This guitar weighs 8 pounds and 6 ounces!
- Nash Guitars hard shell case included!
Condition:This guitar is brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized Nash Guitars dealer. The pictures are of the actual guitar for sale.