Pogo Pedals Zen Ray Overdrive
We understand how personal and critical a player’s overdrive tone is to them. We believe the versatility and unique controls of this pedal allow the player to capture their very own sonic signature.
And if you’re a bass player, you’ll love it too.
Germ Toggle. Toggle on the “germ” switch to add 2 germanium transistors to the signal. This produces softer clipping for a more “out of the box feel”. You also get a bit more crunch here.
Mid Saturation. Use the “Mid Saturation” control to add or remove the harmonic saturation of the midrange. This allows you to dial in a heavier-mid-crunch or a scoooped-mid sound. Crank it up for a glassy, sparkly tone.
- Input, Output and 9VDC top mounted Jacks “2.1mm barrel tip negative”
- Hard Wire true bypass footswitch
- Unique mid saturation control
- Switchable pair of germanium transistors
- 9V, 12V, or 18V operation.