PRS Custom 24 Electric Guitar Pattern Thin Black Gold Burst 10-Top
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. Since its introduction, it has offered a unique tonal option for serious players and defined PRS tone and playability.
Pickup Switching Positions
- Position One: Bridge humbucker
- Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular or Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: Pattern Thin 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: Pattern Thin 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: Pattern Thin 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15
- Bass Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Strings: 10's