PRS Guitars DGT David Grissom Signature Electric Guitar Orange Tiger 10-Top
The DGT (David Grissom Trem) is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty with a unique DGT neck shape, taller frets, special pickups, and a revised control layout.
Grissom and Paul spent a year A/B-ing more than forty sets of pickups before nailing the vintage-voice of DGT humbuckers. When paired with individual volume controls for each pickup and a push/pull master tone control that operates the coil taps, DGT pickups provide versatility and articulation.
“The DGT is a product a lot of miles down the road: a lot of gigs, a lot of records. It’s like picking up a vintage guitar. It sounds like a vintage guitar, and out of the box it’s ready to go. There’s a whole lot of thought gone into this. The DGT is pretty perfect to me.” – David Grissom
- Top Wood: Flame Maple 10-Top
- Finish: Orange Tiger 10-Top
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Wire: DGT Fret Wire (Jumbo)
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: DGT
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 3/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds Upgrade
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking with Faux Bone Buttons
- Hardware Type: Hybrid
- Treble Pickup: DGT
- Bass Pickup: DGT
- Controls: Two Volume Controls with Push/Pull Tone Control and 3-Way Toggle
- Pickup Selector
- Strings: 11's with Unwound G
- Weight: 7 lbs, 13 oz
- Hard Case Included