PRS Hollowbody II 594 Trampas Green Nickel Package 0303788
The McCarty 594 Hollowbody II brings a new set of features to one of our most beloved models – the Hollowbody II. With fully-hollow build construction, the Hollowbody II is a resonant guitar with warm, woody tone. 58/15 LT pickups ensure that these guitars are clear and musical, and dual volume and push-pull tone controls offer plenty of versatility.
The details taken from the McCarty 594 model impart old-school character to this already classic instrument. Those details include a 24.594” scale length, two-piece bridge, and Pattern Vintage neck shape. The McCarty 594 Hollowbody II is a true showstopper with effortless playability, articulate vintage tone, and a jaw-dropping aesthetic.
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Middle Wood: Mahogany
- Back Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.594”
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Bridge: PRS Two-Piece
- Tuners: Tweaked Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 LT Treble
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 LT Bass
- Controls: Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch
- This guitar weigh's a super light 5 pounds, 8 ounces!