Rock N Roll Relics Thunders II DC Electric Guitar Aged White 211124
Rock N Roll Relics has been making great guitars since 2005, and is all about building guitars that play, sound, and look great. They're each hand-crafted and custom-built from the ground up and is given detailed attention from start to finish.
Necks on all models have hand roll edges for a smooth and vintage feel up and and down the neck. ALL finish work is done in nitrocellulose lacquer and is applied thin and vintage-like to achieve that natural feel and tone. No plastics or polys are used on any of the builds.
Here are a few top guitar players who own a Rock N Roll Relics creation. Glen Campbell, Gilby Clarke (Guns N Roses/Kings Of Chaos), Bruce Kulick (Kiss/Grand Funk Railroad), Rick Nielsen (Cheap Trick), Bob Rock (Metallica and The Cult Producer), Derek St. Holmes (Ted Nugent) and Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day).
- Model: Thunders II
- Shape: Double Cut
- Body & Neck: African Mahogany
- Neck Radius: 12″
- Profile’s: 60’s .8 @1st Fret
- Fingerboard: Ebony with dot markers
- Fret wire: Jescar 45 X 100 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: Dog Ear P90s (Mojo Tone Clone)
- Capacitors: .022 Russian Military
- Pots: Emerson Custom
- Bridge: Aluminum Vintage Style
- Tuners: Kluson
- Colors: Aged White
- Aging Levels: Medium
- All finish work done In Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Includes custom hard-shell case
- Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz.