Roger Mayer TC Series Axis Fuzz Pedal
The Axis pedal first was heard on the Axis Bold as Love album and the TC version has an added passive EQ after the effect to give this pedal great flexibility of tone.
Accurate control of DRIVE level can now be made live whilst playing or find that sweet tone spot easily using the large DRIVE knob. The small pedal size will help where space is at a premium on your crowded pedal board. The Model Range of the TC Series is based on our existing range but with the added feature of PERFORMANCE CONTROL which adds a new dimension to the use of our famous effects. The new Voodoo TC Series also features our latest triple shielding techniques that use a 6 layer PC Card working together with the enclosure. Full size components are used as in the standard sized models and all feature USA Carling Switches.
There has been no compromise in the components or performance obtained from this new series of our standard range of pedals. The small size will now make the selection of one our pedals easier and will not be size related anymore. The cool new design is inspired by USA Cars of the Fabulous 50's and the distinctive large DRIVE level knob make precise setting a breeze. The lesser-used functions now are accessed from smaller soft touch rubber knobs to make up the usual 3-knob design. So the overall packaging has taken small enclosure design a stage further with Performance Foot Control of Drive Level or precise control with your hand . The large knob really making setting up easy.
- Large Diameter Drive Control:
- This is the control that is operated by the 40mm large knob that also can be adjusted by your foot whilst playing. The advantage of a large diameter knob makes accurate changes easy and intuitive to find for that sweet tone spot whether using your hand or foot.
- Two Soft Touch Small Diameter Controls: The Tone Control has been optimised for each circuit and gives a very useful window of adjustment for the tone colour required. The Output Control has also been adjusted to give a Range from unity up to the required level of Boost.
- Small Size: 115mm x 70mm x 55mm, (4.53" x 2.75" x 2.16").
- Hard Wire - True Bypass bypass switching function.
- Output FX Signal is from a low impedance buffer driver.
- Battery Access just remove the back cover to reveal the battery.
- LED status of unit.
- Standard DC Powering Jack allows the use of commercial powering units . Extra internal filtering ensures low noise performance.
- Weight: 255g
Condition:This unit is brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized Roger Mayer dealer.