Tapestry Audio Bloomery VP Volume Pedal - Passive Model - White Finish
The Bloomery VP is a small, full-functioning volume pedal that fits on even the smallest pedal boards. The Bloomery VP is stringless and uses a slide potentiometer connected by a direct drive shaft. It's offered in passive and active (dual buffer) models and has a tuner output for added convenience, making this small steel pedal the perfect addition to all pedal boards.
- No string
- Passive model
- Small size (7.8" x 2.25" x 2.25")
- Tuner out
- Solid steel construction
- Optional grip tape included
- Configurable tuner out to expression output
This is the latest refinement of the Bloomery with these features:
- Replaced stainless steel tension adjust Òset screwsÓ with softer material components. The softer material eliminates tiny squeaks which can develop over time and also is a fail-safe for the large (read expensive) tension adjust screws when someone accidentally attempts to adjust tension before loosening the set screws.
- The necessary hex wrenches for tension adjust procedure are now included.
- New pedal top design, incorporates a surface which simulates Ògrip tapeÓ allowing the Bloomery to offer both a rough surface OR a non-slip smooth style top choice. (This new version comes with a new silicone tread which can be applied over the Ògrip tapeÓ surface if so desired. The new treads incorporate the Tapestry logo as well. (I attached an image of the new treads and the wrenches for you to check them out!)
- Modified pot bracket design for improved sweep smoothness and pot longevity
- New pin guard is placed underneath the potentiometer to protect the pins from rubbing through the coating and contacting bare metal.
- Improved grounding via metal washers and coating nicks helps eliminate grounding related issues such as hum/fuzz and pop.
- New factory procedure for tension adjust has improved the feel.
- New factory procedure for pot adjustments has drastically reduced the number of incidents where signal bleed takes place at full off.