TC Electronic BQ500 500 Watt Portable Bass Head Mosfet Preamp
Built for the pragmatic bass player, the 500-Watt BQ500 is designed with the ultimate in portability and power in mind. The cutting-edge Class-D circuit features a high-voltage MOSFET preamp that delivers the authentic feel and dynamic response of a real tube amp. A powerful 4-band EQ lets you sculpt your tone exactly how you like it, while the balanced DI output makes it ultra-easy to connect to the FoH (Front of House) mixing console or your recording equipment.
A passive/active switch optimizes preamp input for basses loaded with either passive or active pickups for the best tonal response possible. BQ500 features the highly-versatile, single-knob THRUST compressor circuit that accurately sets the dynamic range of your playing and provides maximum punch to catapult your tone across the stage.
BQ500 is also the perfect practice tool thanks to its high-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation and AUX input, which lets you jam along with all your favorite grooves, songs or tracks.
With 500 Watts of Class-D amplifier technology, a virtually unlimited tone palette and the ultimate in portability, THRUST BQ500 will quickly become your go-to amp for the studio or the stage. Rugged steel construction makes THRUST BQ500 superbly roadworthy and ready to rock!
- 500 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Compact and lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- High-voltage Mosfet preamplifier for authentic sound and feel of a tube amp
- Thrust compressor for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- 4-band EQ section provides ultimate tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Speaker output on premium speakON* connector (4 Ohm minimum load)
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark