TC Electronic Nova System Compact Floor-Based Processor for Guitar Effects
With six amazing sounding effect blocks ported straight from our flagship G-System and an added all analog but programmable overdrive and distortion, NOVA SYSTEM is the all-in-one wonder that’s hands down the best compact unit on the market today. There, we said it.
Six effect blocks ported 1:1 from G-System
Nova Drive Technology - all-analog drive with preset control
Super simple - features pedal- or preset functionality
Firm Foundation, Next Generation
NOVA SYSTEM takes the industry standard G-System EQ, noise gate, modulation, pitch, delay and reverb blocks and adds a totally organic and musical drive section to deliver a compact package of pure tone.
Far Beyond Driven
Nova Drive technology is a great sounding, totally musical analog overdrive and distortion section - with the added benefits of digital control giving you ultra-precise tone shaping tools, preset storage/recall and sweet undiluted tone.
- Exceptional compact processor offers you a complete floor-based guitar effects solution with 6 effect blocks and analog drive
- Quickly create studio-quality tones with 6 outstanding effect blocks ported 1-to-1 from the G-SYSTEM
- World-class NOVA DRIVE technology gives you all-analog overdrive and distortion under preset and expression control
- 2 footswitch layouts provide preset or pedal effect control to fit your needs
- 30 factory presets and space for 60 user presets gives you a wide sonic range
- High-Z and balanced input with balanced stereo output ensures optimal signal flow
- Optional SWITCH-3 footswitch for more performance control
- MIDI-enabled so you can control parameters and other MIDI-capable units remotely
- Expression pedal input gives you added external control
- Flexible routing lets you run effects in serial, parallel or semi-parallel to achieve the perfect sound
- Presets store settings made to individual effects to give you perfect recall
- Clear, bright LCD display allows easy visibility at any angle
- Designed and engineered in Denmark