TC Electronic Vortex Flanger Pedal
The two modes in Vortex Flanger are a classic pedal flanger capable of giving you everything from suble chorus tones to classic Van Halen jet flanger swoosh and tape mode which gives you the psychedelic sound of the original flange tones of Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin. And it does fantastic 'through zero' sounds too!
Vortex takes the great pioneers of the 60s and 70s flange and adds a set of deep controls, allowing you to sculpt and time your flange sounds with great precision. Essential for quickly dialing through the rich history of flange pioneers such as Hendrix and Van Halen and sculpting your own twisted sounds.
Vortex Flanger has stereo ins- and outs, which is really cool for dual amp set-ups or a double combo attack where ultra-wide flange sounds are needed. Awesome, but not for the faint of heart!
Though flange may be an accidental find and straight from the roaring 60s, tight control is essential if you want to get the tones you are chasing. Vortex Flanger provides a simple, four button lay-out and smart mini toggle to get the job done.
- TonePrint - instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by your idols!
- Classic flange and tape flange modes
- Intuitive yet deep control set
- Stereo I/O
- True Bypass - zero loss of tone
- Speed, Depth, feedback and Delay Time controls
- Analog-Dry-Through - maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Easy battery access - makes changing batteries fun! (well, almost)
- Small footprint - save precious pedal board space
- High-quality components - only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-ready design - ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you