Version 1.5! JHS Pedals Panther Cub Analog Delay w/ Tap Tempo
JHS Pedals Panther Cub Analog Delay w/ Tap Tempo
New Version 1.5 released November 10, 2015!!! Version 1.5 is nearly identical to V1 except for a internal change that provides nearly infinite feedback and smoother and less-percussive run-away/oscillation! V1.5 has no external changes or any function changes...just the internal change.
In 2011 we released the Panther Analog Delay. Almost exactly two years later we tried a nearly impossible feat of taking everything we love about the Panther Delay, making a few improvements, and packaging it into a enclosure half the size. We are proud to bring to you the Panther Cub. True Bucket Brigade delay that has the tone and options to cover any style, any use, and any player. The Panther Cub Delay is our most anticipated pedal to date with itÕs groundbreaker feature set including Òtap tempo controlÓ that lives within an all analog 1000 milliseconds of delay time! The Òeffects loopÓ allows you to place any effect or effects chain on the repeats only. We kept the four section ÒRatio ControlÓ to give you quarter, dotted eighth, eighth, and triplet divisions. The built in ÒModulationÓ gives you a shimmery Deluxe Memory Man type vibe and works perfectly even with tap in use. The Panther Delay was the first to do this! The internal "Roar" switch gives you two different levels/sensitivity of oscillation and runaway. As the user you have the ability to program an Òexpression controlÓ to your favorite knob to use it to change settings on the fly! The ÒTap In/OutÓ jack lets you remotely tap in a tempo or slave another tap device for amazing live flexibility. All this and more is powered by a standard 9v supply.
- 1000 Miliseconds of Delay (1 full second)
- 100% Analog signal path
- Eight 3208 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
- Efficient and compact 1590BB size case (4.7"x3.7")
- 4 Position Ratio control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
- Standard 9v DC Negative power
- Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
- Onboard Modulation (speed/depth) that stays accurate even when using Tap Tempo
- Internal "ROAR" switch for 2 modes of oscillation sensitivity
- EFX Loop (via TRS splitter) that allows placement of any effect on repeats only
- Dry Out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
- Space saving top-mounted Input/Output jacks
- True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
- Assignable Expression
- Improved and Strengthened Feedback and Oscillation
- Improved Delay overall definition and strength
- Tap Input/Output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
- True Bypass Switching
- 100% Designed, Populated, and Assembled in Kansas City USA
- This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 100mA, and measures 4.7"x3.7"x1.2"
Condition:This unit is brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized JHS Pedals dealer.