Xotic California Classic XSC-AH Allen Hinds Signature Lake Placid Blue 1501
The Xotic XSC guitars are hand built in the USA and feature nitrocellulose finish, flame roasted maple neck treated with oil for the ultimate in playability and Raw Vintage hand wound pickups based on Xotic’s own proprietary design.
XSC series body and guitar necks are premium grade tone woods for full lush lows and shimmering highs resulting organic, woody tones that works well with all styles of music.
Thin nitro finish and available in light, medium, heavy and super heavy aging options. The aging process includes authentic checking patterns and wear marks for a naturally worn in appearance.
Lake Placid Blue over 3TB nitro finish with Super Heavy Aged body for a stunning look and natural tone.
Pickup wiring is set so that the middle pickup is inactive to help eliminate most of the 60 cycle hum. 3 way switch configuration – Pos #1 Neck, Pos #2 Neck/Bridge, Pos #3 Bridge.
- Model: XSC-AH
- Body Wood: Alder
- Finish Color: Lake Placid Blue Over 3-Tone Burst
- Aging: Heavy
- Neck: 2-Piece Flat Sawn Roasted Flame Maple 4A+
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Inlay: Black
- Fingerboard: Roasted Flame Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12R
- Fretwire: Jescar FW57110
- Pickups: Raw Vintage RV-PAF Bridge, RV-60 Neck & Middle
- Tuners: Gotoh Vintage Style Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh Vintage Style Tremolo
- Strap Button: Vintage Style
- Hardware Color: Nickel/Chrome
- Weight: 7 lbs, 12 oz
- Case: Hardshell