2-Port Side-Mountable Interface Jack Panel Kit For Pedaltrain Boards
This side panel is also great for mounting to the side wall of your rack case (if you do not have room or the need for a 1U panel). Included are (2) TS/TRS locking feed through connectors
- 2-Port Side-Mountable Panel with Pre-Tapped Holes & Label Squares (2 ports are designated for in/outs)
- (2) Black D Series Panel Mount Locking TRS Feed-through Couplers (Functions for both TS and TRS applications. 3.5 Inch Overall Length)
- (10) 4-40 Threadcutting Screws to Mount Connectors Into Panel
- (4) 8-18 Metal Drilling Screw for Mounting Panel to Board
- (4) Rubber Dust Covers to Cover Solder Connections on Panel Mount Connectors
- (15) Black 4" Long Ty-Wraps
- (10) Black Ty-Wrap Stick On Saddles
Can be mounted to any flat surface like top of flat pedalboard or inside wall of rack or road case. See the included picture of the underside of a board with one mounted as a reference/example.
Note: Works on all Novo, Terra, or Classic (new Classic only). Does not work on Nano or Metro boards, PT-CL2 or PT-CLJ boards. This panel will not work on legacy Pedaltrain 2 or Pedaltrain 1 options either. Higher feet must be installed to the board for the panel to fit. Height of the panel is 1 3/4" (44.4mm) tall and the width is 3 3/8" (85.7mm) so you can measure to insure if this panel will work under your board or not.