3-Pack! Boss BPC-4-3 Slimline Pedal Patch Cable 4 in./10 cm
Right-angle 1/4-inch pancake connectors, 4 in./10 cm length. Also available in 8 in./20 cm (BPC-8) and 18 in./45 cm (BPC-18) lengths, and BPC-4 value three-pack (BPC-4-3).
Combining high-quality audio performance with a unique space-saving design, BOSS BPC patch cables help maximize real estate in any pedal setup. Our custom-designed slimline pancake plugs fit on pedals and switchers with tight jack spacing, and feature 24K gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free operation. The oxygen-free copper center conductor keeps your tone intact, while heavy-duty braided copper shielding blocks noise and enhances durability.
A Modern Update on a Classic Design
For decades, players and rig builders have relied on the standard 1/4-inch pancake plug to save space when connecting pedals. But they don’t always fit side-by-side on modern gear that’s designed for maximum jack connectivity in a minimum footprint, such as BOSS’s 200 and 500 series pedals and switchers. Fitted with custom housings that offer a trimmed-down take on the classic pancake design, BPC cables provide a ready-made solution that lets you fit more pedals in a smaller space.
Built with BOSS Quality
BOSS is famous for innovative products that offer both exceptional sound and road-ready durability. Custom crafted with the finest materials, our cables carry on this tradition, preserving the integrity of your tone while providing long-lasting, trouble-free operation on stage and in the studio.
- High-quality patch cable for pedal connections
- Custom 1/4-inch pancake plugs with a space-saving design (.6 x 1.02 x .3 in./13.6 x 26 x 7.8 mm)
- Ideal for BOSS 200 and 500 series pedals, switchers, and any pedal with tight jack spacing
- Oxygen-free copper center conductor and braided shielding
- 24K gold-plated connectors
- Three different lengths available
- Lifetime guarantee
- Note: comes in a single 3-pack (not packaged separately as pictured)