3117 Faber Nashville Insert Bridge Studs - Aged Nickel Finish
With the Faber® iNsert™, you now have the option of replacing the tone robbing pot metal inserts in your Nashville bridge equipped guitar with the highest quality, tone enhancing German steel inserts on the market today. This system, with 4mm upper threaded posts, is reversible and requires no modification to your guitar, and will allow you to use either the Faber® ABR-1 style ABRN model bridge, or our revolutionary ABRL Tone-Lock™ bridge. Includes one pair of STEEL studs and machined brass thumbwheels (gloss or aged nickel, gloss or aged gold), a hard plastic installation tool, and a 5mm bolt to remove the old Nashville bridge inserts. NOTE: The depths of the original insert holes are not consistent! Please measure the depth and insure that the holes are deep enough so that the iNsert will install flush with the guitar body.
- Material: Studs, Steel, plated; Thumbwheels, Brass, plated
- Guitars using the Nashville bridge system
- Easy installation!
- Can be used with original Nashville bridge, Faber® ABRN, or Faber® Tone-Lock™ Bridge
- Weight, with thumbwheels: .75 oz./21.3g
- Overall length: 1.25” / 31.75mm
- Length below flange: .55” / 14.0mm
- Stud length, above flange: .59” / 15.0mm
- Diameter, lower section: .276” / 7.0mm
- Flange diameter: .375” / 9.5mm
- Flange thickness: .061” / 1.55mm
- Thumbwheels: Diameter: .63"/16mm, Thickness: .11"/2.8mm