Alexander Pedals Sky5000 Reverb Delay Pedal
Building a great delay pedal was foremost in our minds when we designed the original Sky Fi. Development began with a crystal-clear digital delay engine combined with a tone filter to allow tailoring of the response to your liking. We then added a reverb engine that draws inspiration from certain digital rack units of the '80s and '90s. These units were designed to be as affordable as possible, and had some unique hardware quirks that caused their reverb effects to build in intensity over time. This "slow-building" artifact is one of the things that made these units so special.
When it came time to adapt the Sky Fi to the Neo Series platform we decided to keep the essential simplicity of the original. Inside the Sky 5000 you’ll find the same great tones from the Sky Fi, with a few tweaks to improve the performance and audio quality. Tap tempo, a simplified Repeat control, and more selectable delay tone options await. We hope you love this pedal as much as we do.
- Nine effects combinations
- Four presets, expandable to 16 with a MIDI controller
- MultiJack enables expression pedal, foot switch, or MIDI input
- Neo Morph allows controlling all knobs from expression or MIDI
- Tap Tempo with quarter, dotted eighth, eighth note divisions
- Hold Tap switch to trigger Ramp Hold + Neo Morph
- USB port for firmware updates and USB MIDI