BBE Sound Ben Wah - Halo Inductor - Vintage Style Hand Wired
Ben Wah is based on a 1967 Class A circuit design that featured the unique Halo inductor. BBE has re-engineered and custom-tuned the Halo inductor and potentiometer to re-create the expressive tones made famous by players like Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn. In addition Ben Wah has a “Harmony” control to help fine tune the Q/peak response and all components are hand-wired for the ultimate in vintage authenticity.
- Brand New, NOT "B" stock or refurbished!
- Editor's Pick: Guitar Player Magazine, April 2009
- 1967 Class A circuit design Wah
- Re-engineered “Halo” inductor
- Custom-tuned potentiometer
- Harmony control (adjusts Q)
- ¼: inputs and outputs
- True hard-wire bypass
- 5-year warranty
Condition: This unit is brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized BBE Sound Inc. dealer.