Benson Amps Earhart Reverb 1x12 Combo Amplifier Surf Green White Grill
The Earhart features Volume, Tone, and a Normal/Top Boost switch that adds to the versatility of the circuit. Normal takes away the chime and make the Earhart behave as a well balanced very good sounding amp much like the Monarch design. The top boost setting adds the chime on top. In both modes the tone knob control controls the balance between bass and treble frequencies…utilizing that in tandem with the volume can control the “tilt” of the frequencies allowing for many different sounds from a two knob amplifier. The midrange is very slightly scooped, but not as scooped as the original top boost style amps lending a satisfying sweetness to the sound. Now the Earhart Reverb Combo incorporates tube driven spring reverb in a completely transparent no-compromise fashion into the classic Earhart circuitry.
- 2 x JJ EL84 power tubes, 2 x JJ 12AX7 preamp tubes, 5AR4 rectifier(default)
- 13-18 watts (depending on rectifier)
- Speaker outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 1 x 16 ohm
- Point to point construction on terminal strips - no circuit, eyelet or turret board
- Custom Soursound output transformer
- Carbon Comp resistors
- Mallory 150M capacitors
- Dovetailed pine speaker cabinet
- Baltic birch head cabinet
- Benson Custom Ceramic Speaker
- Tube Driven Spring Reverb
- Custom Black tolex with Oxblood front grille.