Benson Amps Vinny 1 Watt Guitar Amplifier Head & 1x10 Cabinet
This little one-watter is no toy. Chris spent several weeks on the design seeking a giant sound in a compact package equally at home in the living room and studio. Beautiful clean and driven sounds are achieved at conversational volumes. The Vinny head is the size of a six-pack of Tall Boys. The single volume control is also a tone control: Vinny starts out bright when the control is set low and clean, and gets darker as it is turned up and driven into compression, overdrive, and eventually distortion.
The killer feature of this tiny amp is an internal load and post-output-transformer line out… Vinny makes a killer preamp! Plugged into another amplifier, or even a recording console, real power tube drive sounds are available at any volume! Vinny’s companion speaker cabinet is 1x10 baltic birch ply loaded with a Jensen C10R driver.
- 1 x JJ EL84 power tube, 1 x JJ 12AX7 preamp tube
- 1 watt into 8 ohms
- Post-output-transformer preamp level output
- Built in load resistor for silent preamp operation
- Head 8.5”W 7”H 6”D 5 lbs
- 1x10 Cabinet 13”W 13”H 8”D 11 lbs
- Point to point construction on terminal strips - no circuit, eyelet or turret board
- Carbon Comp resistors
- Mallory 150M tone capacitors
- Baltic birch cabinets
Condition: These are brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized Benson Amps dealer!