Boss Acoustic Singer Live LT Acoustic Amplifier
Born of advanced BOSS R&D, the acclaimed Acoustic Singer guitar amp series delivers the finest performance in its class. A powerful bi-amp design works in harmony with the custom full-range speaker system in each model, providing vibrant, high-definition tone that naturally projects the true acoustic qualities of your instrument. And with a host of onboard creative tools, you can easily enhance your sound, develop new ideas, and infuse your live shows with waves of fresh energy.
The Acoustic Singer Live LT is the most streamlined model in the series, offering simplified operation for players who don’t need the looper and harmony features found in other Acoustic Singer amps. Dual channels allow you to connect an acoustic/electric guitar and a vocal mic, complete with dedicated EQ and effects for independent sound shaping. And via the loaded rear panel, you can interface with PA systems, music players, computers, and more.
Bi-Amp Design for Premium Sound
In high-end sound design, bi-amplification is the gold standard for accurate full-range audio reproduction. Every Acoustic Singer model embraces this advanced approach, with a custom woofer and dome tweeter driven by independent power amps for the most clear and natural sound possible. Every time you plug in, you’ll experience full, punchy tone and ultra-clean broadband frequency response with no uninspiring harshness or boxiness. Precision cabinet construction further enhances definition and clarity, eliminating unwanted resonances and providing maximum projection on stage.
An All-in-One Solution for Singing Guitarists
The Acoustic Singer Live LT’s dual channels deliver premium sound for both acoustic/electric guitar and vocals. Discrete analog input circuitry captures the full dynamics of your performance, while independent three-band EQs and effects offer a generous range of sonic control. On the guitar channel, BOSS’s Acoustic Resonance processing restores natural tone by eliminating the hard, sterile sound of the piezo pickups used in common stage guitars. And with the mic channel’s unique and powerful Enhance function, a single touch is all it takes to achieve big, studio-quality vocals on stage.
Feedback is a common problem for acoustic stage performers, particularly the rumbling, low-frequency type produced by acoustic/electric guitars. With quick-access controls, the Acoustic Singer Live LT gives you the tools to tame it quickly and easily. The phase switch on the guitar channel provides your first line of defense if you hear boomy resonances from your instrument. The Anti-Feedback knob goes even further, allowing you to engage a notch filter to isolate the offending frequency and remove it completely.
Connect and Control
The Acoustic Singer Live LT’s rear panel is well stocked for your interfacing needs. There’s an XLR DI output to connect to a house PA, and an aux input with level control for playing backing music from your smartphone or another device. A USB jack offers a computer connection to a DAW, while the Rec/Phones jack provides a standard ¼-inch stereo connection for quiet practice sessions or recording to portable devices. It’s also possible to control guitar and vocal effects via optional footswitches.
- Professional acoustic guitar amp with premium sound and features
- 60–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Guitar and mic channels with discrete analog input electronics and independent three-band EQs
- Acoustic Resonance (three types) on guitar channel restores natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Enhance effect on mic channel for full, well-defined vocal tones
- Delay/chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Phase switch and notch filter for fast feedback suppression
- Tilt-back cabinet design for maximum sound projection
- Aux input with level control for backing music
- XLR DI jack and phones/recording output
- USB audio interface for computer recording/playback
- Control guitar and mic effects with optional footswitches