CAE Buffer MC406 Low Noise Small Footprint
The CAE Buffer is the solution for problems that can occur when combining effects with different impedance levels. Use the gain slider to add up to 6dB of gain and the Hi and Lo Cut switches to fine-tune signal loss recovery. The CAE Buffer also features an extra output for a tuner, separate effects chain or amp and can be set to receive either a buffered or unbuffered signal. A convenient 9VDC power output jack provides power for another pedal. The MXR VG CAE Buffer comes in a heavy-duty die-case housing with high quality jacks and switches.
- Low-noise buffer in a small, rugged housing
- Makes up for signal loss that can occur when combining effects
- Features extra output for optional separate unbuffered signal chain
- Fine-tunes signal recovery with Hi and Lo cut switches
- Small footprint won't take up a ton of space on your pedalboard
- Comes with wall adapter or can be powered with your existing 9v power supply