Callaham Mexican Standard Model Strat Bridge Tremolo Assembly
This is a complete assembly that is a direct replacement on Mexican Standard Guitars. It has a 2 1/16 string spacing and a 2 1/16 mounting spacing. And will work with any guitar with a 2 1/16 mounting spacing. It does not need to be a Fender guitar. If you have 2 1/16 mounting and a 1 3/4 body with vintage style routing, it will work.
The Callaham Strat Bridge Assembly is the finest vintage style Strat bridge available. Every bridge is hand checked for arm fit & smoothness.
- 2 1/16 mounting spacing and 2 1/16 string spacing, 6-pivot.
- Callaham Vintage repro block 2006 enhanced with 3 stainless steel top plate screws.
- Callaham "64" Virtual Pop-in stainless steel tremolo arm with parchment tip is stock.
- Our other 2 length arms can be substituted at no additional cost but you must specify at time of order.
- Callaham precision machined top plate
- Callaham 6 Vintage stamped steel "CG" saddles (2 1/16) with stainless steel screws and springs
- 6 hardened pivot mounting screws
- 5 tremolo springs
- Claw with 2 stainless steel screws
- Allen wrench for adjustments
- Nickel finish