Callaham Mexican Standard Premium Upgrade Kit
This is a premium upgrade kit that is a direct upgrade on Mexican Standard guitars. It has a 2 1/16 string spacing and a 2 1/16 mounting spacing. And will work with any guitar with a 6-pivot, 2 1/16 mounting spacing.
This premium upgrade kit comes with enhanced block, saddles, 5 tremolo springs, adjustment wrench, and "64" virtual pop-in arm with parchment tip comes stock.
- Mexican Standard Block enhanced Ê
- Threaded for 10-32 American arms
- Vintage styled "CG" saddles for 2 1/16 spaced bridge Ê
- "64" Virtual Pop-in stainless steel trem arm with parchment tip comes stock
- Hardened trem mounting screws (set of 6)
- (6 Screws Not for use with MIM Classic Player, since 2-pivot bridge)
- 4 Tremolo Springs
- Allen wrench