Cioks C8 Expander Kit For DC7 or DC8
Since 1991, the Danish company CIOKS has been providing guitar and bass players with reliable power supplies dedicated for effect pedals. The CIOKS 8 power supply is part of our Future Power Generation range of professional power supplies. CIOKS 8 has 8 isolated outlets for powering pedals and offers 4 different output voltages on each outlet. Our new CIOKS 8 power supply is recommended to use to extensively expand your existing DC7 power supply with additional 8 isolated outlets.
A DC Link cable in 50cm length is included and should be used to connect CIOKS 8 power supply to CIOKS DC7 power supply’s 24V DC outlet. You can also use this cable to connect and power CIOKS 8 of another compatible 24V DC source.
Note: This is not a stand alone power supply, its meant to connect with an existing Cioks DC7 or DC8, or a quality 24v DC source.
- Expand your CIOKS DC7 power supply with 8 additional isolated outlets
- CIOKS 8 offers a compact one-inch profile (25,4mm)
- Low weight, 340g (0.75 lb)
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
- 8 isolated DC-outlets, 6W each, 660mA @ 9V
- 4 selectable voltages on each outlet (9, 12, 15 or 18V)
- Individual status LED on each outlet and a global status LED
- Power it with CIOKS DC7 or another strong 24V DC source
- Total maximum output power 48W
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple Audio boards is included
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP, for drill-free Pedaltrain mounting
- 12 Flex cables included
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
- 5-year worldwide warranty