Collision Devices Nocturnal Shimmer Reverb Modulated Delay Dynamic Tremolo
- DUSK: Modulated Delay
- NIGHT: Dynamic Tremolo
- DAWN: Shimmer
DUSK: Modulated Delay
Warmed and inspirational delay based on a tape delay circuit.
- Mix: Controls the mix between Full Dry or 50% Dry / 50% Wet
- Time: Time between each repetition. From a few ms to 1 second. Signal quality turns to Lo-Fi when it’s pushed to long repeats.
- Feedback: Number of repetitions. Able to self oscillate very easily when the knob is around 7.5.
- Modulation: Amount of modulation in the delay repetitions. Create a sort of old tape effect
- Speed: Modulation’s frequency from 0.1 to 20 Hz.
NIGHT: Dynamic Tremolo
Turn a huge amount of shimmer and reverb into it to make it oscillate faster.
- Sens: Sensibility, turn it clockwise to make the tremolo more sensitive to your attack
- Depth: Controls the tremolo’s volume
Create bright soundscapes and loose the notion of time until the sunrise.
- Blend: Controls the amount of Dry/Wet signal. You can have a full Wet reverb.
- Reverb: Reverberation time. Max 15 sec.
- Shimmer: Makes the reverb shimmer
- Filter: Digital filter. Low pass. Lets you make the shimmer darker or more shiny
- Colour: Bandpass active and analog filter around 3.3 kHz. Controls the Q of the filter.
- Maximum current draw: 400 mA
- Imput Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Size: 119 x 116 x 56mm
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Collision devices Pedals.
- Power supply not included.
- The pedal is buffered bypass
- Voltage: +9V DC (négative center)
- Output Impedance: 10 KOhm