CTS 10% Tolerance True 250k Quality Audio Potentiometer
This pot is for those that understand the importance of having close-tolerance 250k resistance for single coil guitar circuits. Pickups become clearer and more articulate. With good tone caps and your pots at close-tolerance 250K, treble is less harsh and your overall tone is more balanced. These are the same pots used in our top-of-the-line Strat/Tele pre-wired kits!
- Sold individually
- Guaranteed to be at least 250k
- Vintage Audio Taper
- Real Bakelite bassplate
- Tolerance = +/- 9%
- Can Size = 15/16 in. radius X 3/8 in. height
- Bushing Threads = 3/8-32
- Bushing Height = 3/8 in.
- Shaft Type - split
- Shaft Diameter = .238 in (6.3mm)
- Spline Count = 24 (NOT metric)
- Shaft Length - 3/8 in.
- Hole size requirement = 3/8 in.
- Value = 275K Ohms