CTS 1% Matched Set of 4 True 500k 10% Tolerance Audio Taper Potentiometer
These are the same great CTS¨ potentiometers that are original eqipment on most Fender¨ guitars, only better. Ours are made to a tight 10% spec, not the 30% that is standard for the rest of the industry. We also raised the resistance on our 500's to 550K to further guarantee against any loss of power or high frequencies.
This matched set of pots is for those that understand the importance of having true 500k resistance for guitar circuits. Humbucking pickups become clearer and more articulate. It is essential to have at least 500K pots in a humbucker circuit for best tone and control. With good tone caps and your pots at true 500K or more, treble is less harsh and your overall tone is more balanced. These are the same matched pots used in our top-of-the-line Les Paul pre-wired kits!
- 550k Ohms/10% Tolerance (True 500k)
- (4) Pots matched to within 1% tolerance of each other
- Vintage Audio Taper
- Real Bakelite bassplate
- Solid brass shaft and bushing
- 3/8-32 US thread
- 3/4" bushing height
- 1/4" split, knurled shaft
- 3/4" shaft length (long shaft)
- SHAFT.238 (6.3mm)
- Requires 3/8" diameter mounting hole
- Comes with nut, dress washer and lock washer