D'Addario NYXL Nickel Wound Light Balanced Tension 09-40 Daddario (NYXL0940BT)
NYXL0940BT is a Balanced Tension set designed for greaterer dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting,and picking.
D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL0940BT Balanced Tension sets allow for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, and plucking: Plain Steel .009, .012, .015, Nickel Wound .022, .030, .040
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- E - .009
- B - .012
- G - .015
- D - .022
- A - .030
- E - .040
Condition: This unit is brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized D'Addario dealer.