Disaster Area Designs DMC-3XL Gen3 Dino Purple Expression Roller
What can the DMC-3XL Gen3 do for me? WeÕre glad you asked! If you have one MIDI device, the DMC-3XL Gen3 can simplify selecting programs, send it expression or tap tempo, or even keep it locked in to a MIDI clock. We can also control the loop recorder / looper on several popular devices such as the Strymon Timeline, Eventide H9, and Line 6 M9 / M13.
As helpful as the DMC-3XL Gen3 is for single device users, it really shines when used with multiple pedals. Instead of scrolling around on each device to select a program for your next song, the DMC can send simultaneous commands to all of your pedals to select the exact patches you want with a single tap! Using our Preset Mode, changing sounds on all of your MIDI pedals is as easy as changing the channel on your TV remote. The DMC-3XL Gen3 can control up to four separate devices, or three devices plus a looper.
If you want to change your non-MIDI pedals along with your presets, you can add in one of our DPC-8EZ switching systems. The DMC-3XL Gen3 will seamlessly control the DPC-8EZ, so that one tap will reconfigure your entire pedalboard in milliseconds.
And by adding our new Clock Mode, weÕve taken pedalboard control to a new level! You can select your tempo by BPM, or tap in a new tempo any time. The DMC-3XL Gen3 allows for a global tempo that you can tap in at any time, or preset tempos that change along with your MIDI programs. You can even configure the MultiJack to send taps to your non-MIDI devices with tap tempo inputs.
- Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions 4.8_ x 2.6_ x 1.4_
- Soft-touch footswitches
- Blue LED display with 10 brightness levels
- 5-pin MIDI port, doubles as MIDI input using the Disaster Area MIDI Y-Cable
- 9vDC power jack, 80mA max
- USB port with USB-MIDI functionality or optional USB Host compatibility
- 1/4_ jack for expression pedal or tap tempo switch
- MultiJack functions as expression pedal input, tap tempo input, tap tempo output, or MIDI output with Disaster Area TRS to MIDI Adaptor Cable, control a single Empress or Chase Bliss device with the appropriate cable.