Disaster Area Designs DMC.micro Pro MIDI Controller
- Device Control: Program select and bypass for up to four devices.
- Utility Mode X: User-set actions on left / right / alt buttons.
- Utility Mode Y: User-set actions on left / right / alt buttons. This mode is also assignable to looper controls for the Strymon Timeline, Eventide H9 / Timefactor, or Line 6 M9/M13.
- Preset: Stores programs from Device Control pages and allows the user to change multiple devices at once.
- Clock: Control the DMC.micro PRO’s built-in MIDI clock generator
- Web-based editor: Rename presets and Utility Mode labels, full editor coming Q2 2021.
- Graphical OLED display shows preset names, device status, clock rate, and more.
- One MultiJack connector can function as Expression Pedal input, Tap Tempo Output, Function Switch Output, Footswitch Input, or MIDI Output.
- Internal DIP switches to customize MultiJack functions.
- Up to 99 user-accessible presets (if preset page is active.)
- Controls up to four MIDI devices
- User-definable Utility Mode X page sends any MIDI CC command, MIDI notes, bank up and down, more.
- New Utility Mode Y page adds additional user-defined commands or use as looper control mode
- USB MIDI or USB Host connection for advanced control possibilities
- Runs on standard 9V power, 40mA or higher.