DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay w/Tap Tempo
Double footswitches allow for unique extended features like user customizable momentary control of oscillation and momentary control of the dizzying pitch sweep of Rubbernecking. These extended features are controlled by individual clear mini knobs that double as multi-color LED status indicators. Feedback loop send/return, remote footswitch control, true bypass, and rugged metal construction, make the Rubberneck Analog Delay the must have delay of the year.
The Rubberneck also has jacks to allow FS3X 3-button remote foot switching, and a send and return so you can add external effects to the delay path.
The DOD Rubberneck uses a 9VDC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Up to 1.5 Seconds of Analog Delay
- Tap Tempo with 3 Tap Ratio selections
- Rubbernecking allows Ôrubber bandÕ stretched delay performance
- Modulation Speed and Depth controls
- Delay Gain and Tone controls
- Regen footswitch provides performance control of repeats
- Loop Send/Return inserts effects into delay feedback path
- Delay Tails and Dry Signal defeat options
- Remote footswitch input for added performance control
- True Bypass