EarthQuaker Devices Arpanoid V2 Polyphonic Pitch Arpeggiator
- Wet- Level control for the effect signal. Unity is around noon.
- Dry- Level control for the dry signal. Unity is around noon.
- Rate- Adjusts the speed of the sequence.
- Step- Selects how many notes there are in the sequence.
Up/Up-Down/Down Toggle- switch to control the direction of the sequence. All the way left is up, the sequence will continually repeat going up. In the middle is up/down, the sequence will continually repeat going up then back down. All the way right is down, the signal will continually repeat going down.
Mode- 8 position selector switch to choose the octave and key:
- 1: Major: -1 octave to root.
- 2: Major: root to +1 octave.
- 3: Major: -1 octave through +1
- 4: Major: Random pattern
- 5: Minor: -1 octave to root.
- 6: Minor: root to +1 octave.
- 7: Minor: -1 octave through +1
- 8: Minor: Random pattern
Measures: 4.75″ x 2.50″ x. 2.25″ with knobs
This device features Flexi-Switch™ Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal