Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run™ Version 2 Stereo Reverb & Delay w/ Tap Tempo
Welcome to your new Avalanche Runª Stereo Reverb and Delay with Tap Tempo! The Avalanche Run was developed with one goal in mind: to take the floating ambient tones of our Dispatch Master to the next level while still keeping it user friendly and refined. Taking you into the aural exploratorium without having to break open the user manual every time you want to open up your inner eye and get free is no easy task. We are using a high powered proprietary DSP platform to recreate all the characteristics of all our old favorite delay and reverb machines while still retaining a simple, yet flexible workspace. It has been a long time coming but well worth the wait! Enough bullshit, letÕs talk about the damn pedal!
The Avalanche Run is a dreamy sonic discovery device with up to 2 seconds of delay time and a lush stereo reverb. It features complete control over delay time, repeats, mix and voice (with the tone control), as well as control over the reverb length and mix. It can run in one of 3 different modes: Normal, Reverse and Swell. In ÒNormalÓ mode, the Avalanche Run functions as a straightforward delay and reverb. In ÒReverseÓ mode, the delay line is in reverse and the reverb remains in normal mode. In ÒSwellÓ mode, the Avalanche Run reacts to your picking dynamics and adds a volume swell to the entire signal path much like manually raising and lowering the volume of your guitar.
The Avalanche Run features an expression jack that can be assigned to one of six different controls using the ÒEXPÓ selector switch. It also features Tap Tempo with six different ratios accessed via the ÒRatioÓ selector switch. The Avalanche Run can also be run in ÒTrue BypassÓ mode or ÒBuffered BypassÓ mode for trails and features 5 different tail lengths including ÒInfiniteÓ for lo-fi and continuously degrading pseudo-looping.
- 425mA current draw
- Please use the included 9V center negative 1 Amp DC power supply for best results
- 24-bit 96kHz A/D & D/A converters
- 115dB Typical signal to noise
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 100 Ohm
- All analog dry signal path
- All digital wet signal path with 20hz-20kHz Frequency response
- Selectable relay-based true bypass or buffered analog tails modes
- PCBÕs populated by a combination of artificial and human intelligence in the Akron, Ohio of America.
- Each and every Avalanche Run is completely assembled, wired and tested by total human beans in the tiny tundra town of Akron, Ohio.
Condition:These are brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized Earthquaker Devices dealer.