Earthquaker Devices Spatial Delivery™ Version 2 Envelope Filter w/ Sample & Hold
In the Sample and Hold mode the filter is controlled by random voltage and the Range controls the speed. Add a sub octave into the mix (before or after) and you’ve just created a deep fried space droid computer freak-out. The filter can be cross faded between high pass (counter clockwise), band pass (center) and low pass (clockwise) for a wide variety of voices. The Resonance control goes from zero to the brink of oscillation and adds more body and ring to the filter voice. We recommend placing the Spatial Delivery first in your signal chain. However, due to its envelope control, experimenting with pairing and signal chain placement can take the potential of the Spatial Delivery even further. Each Spatial Delivery is hand made bit by damn bit in silver studded Akron Ohio.
This device is true bypass and uses relay based “soft touch” switching. Audio will not pass without power.
- 4.75″ x 5.65″ x 2.25″ with knobs
- Mode Toggle: This toggles between upward sweep, downward sweep or sample and hold.
- Range: Adjusts the sensitivity of the envelope in Up and Down mode. In Sample and Hold mode, this controls the speed.
- Filter: This crossfades between high pass and low pass filters and allows you to get everything in betwee. High pass is fully counter clockwise, low pass is full clockwise and center is band pass. This is much more useful than a simple switch because it allows you to blend the filters for different sounds!
- Resonance: This is the filter feedback control, it adds more body and ring to the filter voice.