Ebtech HE-2 XLR 2-channel Stereo Hum Eliminator
Ground loops and unbalanced signals create noise in recording mixers, keyboards, guitars, power amps, live sound, and DJ systems. No one is immune to hum, no matter how good your rig is, so when hum occurs, you need the right tool to quickly and easily get rid of it. The HE-2 Hum Eliminator does away with system noise and ground loops quickly and easily. Extremely high-quality transformers isolate circuits, keeping grounds intact while breaking troublesome loops and balancing unbalanced gear. Since it's totally passive, it injects absolutely no noise into the signal. The 1/4" TRS and XLR in and out jacks make it easy to connect.
- Eliminates 50/ 60Hz ground loop hum, buzz and noise
- Breaks ground loops safely while leaving all signal grounds intact
- Completely passive design (requires no power)
- Converts automatically between balanced and unbalanced lines
- 1/4" TRS and XLR "smart" jacks inputs and output
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match difference in ground
- Frequency response 20Hz to 70kHz +/- 0.5dB
- Distortion less than 0.005% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than -97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- Two-Year Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions 3.5"L x 4.75"W x 1.5"H
Condition: Brand new, Vision Guitar is an authorized Ebtech dealer!