Electro-Harmonix Operation Overlord Allied Overdrive
Active 3-band EQ controls, footswitchable BOOST mode, and a dry blend provide versatility for different tones and instruments. The OVERLORD also features two independent distortion channels for use with stereo setups.
Whatever your rig, the Overlord is your indispensable ally.
- Silent foot-switchable Normal and Boost modes deliver distortion ranging from mild to saturated
- Normal mode uses three JFET gain stages for tube amp-style response and tone
- Boost mode adds a classic pedal-type overdrive circuit before the JFET stages
- Three-position switch lets the user select the proper input level for their instrument. It’s great with guitar, bass, keyboards…
- Active Treble, Mid and Bass controls, plus a Dry blend, for total tone shaping
- Fully stereo capable, equipped with left and right 1/4” input and output jacks
- Power supply included
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter included
- Dimensions (in): 4.75 x 4.13 x 2.25
- Current Draw: 90mA