Emerson Custom 4-Way Thinline Telecaster Prewired Kit
- Center of Tone Knob to Center of Volume Knob is 2.00"
- Center of Volume Knob to Center of 3-Way Switch is 2.00"
We build these kits specifically for the thinline setup and spacing. If your volume and tone knobs are 2.00" (center to center of knob) Than this kit will work for you. If your knobs are under 2.00" apart in spacing this kit will still work... Simply use your thumb and create a slight inward radius (curve) on the teflon coated buss wire towards the center of the wiring kit to shorten the buss wire length allowing for a shorter control knob spacing.
- (2) Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft w/.375" (3/8") Shaft Length
- (1) Oak Grigsby 4-Way Switch
- (1) Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack
- (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor *(0.022uf are used with 500K-Ohm Pots Option)*
- (1) Volume Mod
- Wiring Diagram
- Bridge & Neck in Parallel
- Bridge & Neck in Series (Humbucker Type Fullness)
If you plan on using Humbuckers with this setup, you MUST use Pickups with 4-Conductor wire... 2-Conductor Humbuckers will NOT work properly with the 4-Way Setup, Thanks!