Emerson Pro CTS 500K Short 3/8" Split Shaft Potentiometer
Emerson Pro CTS pots from Emerson Custom were designed to be the premium choice for the discerning guitarist looking for the optimum performance and tonal response from a guitar potentiometer. These specially designed Emerson Pro CTS feature a longer-life brass shaft and bushing. We take great pride in offering some of the best, most consistent potentiometers on the market today. Emerson Pro CTS pots have a proprietary custom audio taper that was specially designed by Emerson Custom to give you a very smooth and accurate response when you roll up and down on the controls. These pots will give you a much more responsive taper than what you'll get with economy or even standard issue CTS pots. Crank your guitar up to 10 and the volume swells all the way—no abrupt flattening to choke your playing style. Clarity and Precision define this Series of Premium Potentiometers by Emerson Custom.
- Low Torque (Easy turning - for quicker/easier Volume & Tone swells.
- 1/4" split shaft for fine-knurled (24-spline) US Spec knobs.
- Typically used on SG's, Flat Top Non Carved Top Les Pauls, PRS's, LP Jr's and many other models of guitars, but can be used on any guitar that requires a 500K Split Shaft Potentiometer.
- Shaft Style: (24 Spline) Split Shaft, Fine Knurling
- Shaft Diameter: 0.234” (6.00MM)
- Shaft Height: 3/8” (9.52MM)
- Thread: 3/8” X 32
- Thread Height: 3/8” (9.52MM)
- Required Mounting Hole: 3/8” (9.52MM)