EWS Tri-Logic Bass Preamp 3
- Operating voltage option is 9VDC or 18VDC. Compared to 9VDC, 18VDC has less distortion with wider range of tone, but please be aware at 18VDC battery will drain faster.
- Factory Setting is 18VDC.
- Either 9VDC battery or 9VDC power adapter can be used. Please only use the regulated negative tip 9VDC power adapter.
- Relatively loud popping noise may occur when you use the foot switch for ON/OFF or change the mode using each mode switch shortly after turning the power on, or shortly after switching between 9VDC and 18VDC. This is not a device failure. Repeating the ON/OFF with foot switch to stabilize the operating voltage can reduce the popping noise.
- Please make sure that the effect is turned off when using the Dip Switch located inside the pedal to switch between 9VDC and 18VDC to protect the pedal’s internal electrical parts, bass guitar and other effect pedals you are connected to from excessive load.