Faber 3031-4 Tone-Lock Bridge Gibson with ABR-1 Gold
The Tone-Lock™ Bridge, just like our non-locking ABR-59 bridges, features removable saddles. Saddles have starter notches dead center as standard, 6-32 thread pattern used on Gibson Tune-o-Matic equipped guitars prior to the introduction of the Nashville bridge, and currently on the “Historics”.
- Alloy: 70% zinc, 30% aluminum Length: 3.31″/84.1mm
- Saddle radius: 12″
- Post spacing: 2.91″/74.0mm (0.8mm lock nut clearance to accommodate 73.6mm-74.4mm post spacing)
- Tone-Lock™ Bridge – Standard Matching Pre-Notched Saddles
- Tone-Lock™ Lock Nuts – Pair of ABR-1 (6-32) lock nuts
- Lock Nut/Tailpiece Stud Tool – Corsa Faber Locknut Tool