Faber 3060-5 ABRM Bridge Fits Foreign 4mm Bridge Posts Aged Gold Finish
Faber® ABRM Bridge: For 4MM metric bridge posts and the Faber® E-Sert™, when the E-Sert™ is used for conversion of Epiphone and many other non U.S.A. manufactured guitars. Perhaps the most vintage correct replacement bridge available on the market today! No rattle-causing retainer wire! Flat top saddles provide tight, 100% mechanical contact in the ABR frame. Available in various frame and saddle finishes. Saddles have starter notches dead center as standard, but optional non pre-notched saddles are also available. Use this ABRM model bridge on your imported (non U.S.A. manufacture) guitar with 4mm bridge posts, using the existing threaded post and thumbwheel. No modifications and nothing else needed! A direct “drop on” replacement! Can also be used in conjunction with the Faber® E-Sert™. Removable saddles – replace a worn saddle, or turn a saddle around for more accurate intonation. Nickel plated bridges have nickel plated brass, or natural brass saddles. Gold plated bridges have polished natural brass saddles. Nickel plated bridges are also available with TITANIUM saddles – the ultimate cure for the dark sounding guitar. Nothing will brighten up your dark sounding guitar better than a Faber bridge with TITANIUM saddles! Also consider the “HYBRIDge™” ABRM, with 3 titanium saddles for the wound strings. All guitars will benefit from the extra clarity titanium saddles will bring to the wound strings.
- Faber ABRM Bridge - Aged Gold Finish
- Drop on replacement for many non U.S.A. made guitars using 4mm bridge posts
- Vintage correct look!
- Also for use with the optional Faber® E-Sert™
- Alloy: 70% zinc, 30% aluminum
- Net Weight:with brass saddles - 1.75 oz./50g with titanium saddles - 1.66 oz./47.4g
- Length: 3.31"/84.1mm
- Saddle radius: 12"
- Post spacing: 2.898"/73.6mm
- Post hole diameter: .165"/4.2mm
- String Spread (center-to-center, outer saddles): 2-1/16"/2.0625"/52.39mm